- ABDOMINOPLASTY("tummy tuck"): the reshaping and firming of the abdomen
- BLEPHAROPLASTY ("eyelid surgery"): the reshaping of the eyelids
Breast augmentations ("breast implant"): the augmentation of the breasts by means of fat grafting, saline, or silicone gel prosthetics, which was initially performed to women with micromastia
- Reduction mammoplasty ("breast reduction"): the removal of skin and glandular tissue to reduce back and shoulder pain in women with gigantomachia and/or for psychological benefit men with gynecomastia
- Mastopexy ("breast lift"): the lifting or reshaping of breasts to make them less saggy. It involves removal of breast skin as opposed to glandular tissue
- NIPPLE (Areola): reconstruction
- BUTTOCK AUGMENTATION ("butt implant"): the enhancement of the buttocks using silicone implants or fat grafting and transfer from other areas of the body
- Buttock lift: the lifting, and tightening of the buttocks by excision of redundant skin
- LIP ENHANCEMENT: the surgical improvement of lips' fullness through enlargement
- RHINOPLASTY ("nose job"): the reshaping of the nose
- OTOPLASTY ("ear surgery"/"ear pinning"): the reshaping of the ear, most often done by pinning the protruding ear closer to the head.
- RHYTIDECTOMY ("face lift"): the removal of wrinkles and signs of aging from the face
- Browplasty ("brow lift" or "forehead lift"): elevates eyebrows, smoothes forehead skin
- Midface lift ("cheek lift"): tightening of the cheeks
- CERVICOPLASTY/PLATYSMAPLASTY ("neck lift"): a set of procedures to improve the appearance of the neck.
- BRACHIOPLASTY ("arm lift"): reshaping of the under portion of the upper arm
- LIPECTOMY ("liposuction"): the removal of fat from the body
- CHIN & CHEEK AUGMENTATION ("chin or cheek implant"): the augmentation of the chin and cheek with an implant, usually silicone, by sliding genioplasty of the jawbone or by suture of the soft tissue.
- THIGH LIFT: tightening the skin to reduce sagging.
- DERMABRASION: the smoothing of the skin
- HAIR TRANSPLANTATION
- GENERAL SURGICAL